Beachcomber have been producing quality hot tubs in Canada for over fourty years and offer the following qualities across the complete range.
- Comfort. They are deep enough to ensure that you can sit comfortably right down within the tub, with gently rounded contours on the seat and a generous footwell.
- Performance. Beachcomber tubs are renowned for the quality of their water massage, are supplied with a 2 speed pump to allow users to alter the intensity of their massage and most models have the option of a separate foot massage.
- Economy. Beachcomber tubs are built in Vancouver to resist the extremes of the Canadian winter and so they are superbly well insulated, strongly built and cheap to run.
- Reliability. A 2 year all inclusive guarantee and a 25 year structural guarantee.
- Extensive range. Fourteen different models, each of which is available with a range of options and in 8 different acrylics and 5 skirt colours ensures that customers are spoilt for choice.